Telling stories is perhaps the oldest form of entertainment known to mankind. It's older than television, board games, older than poetry and theater, likely as old as language itself. It’s also one of the most basic forms of entertainment: a story can be told anywhere, by anyone, as long as there is a narrator, a plot, and at least one listener. A story can be crafted out of real events or from the narrator’s imagination.
StoryLine transforms crafting stories into a collaborative experience. A single game tells a complete narrative with a beginning, middle, and end with the role of narrator shifting from player to player each round. The other players offer suggestions for various story elements—characters, places, objects, features, and actions—that the current narrator chooses from. The player whose suggestion is chosen earns a reward. Designed for three to eight players, and ideal for playing with children, StoryLine offers portable, engaging, wholesome entertainment for the whole family.
• Simple, portable, family-friendly storytelling game
• Accommodates from three to eight players
• Imaginative, original artwork on every story card brings the
• Two narrator decks and over a hundred story cards offer ample
• Encourages reading and creativity in children