Throughout the saga, Star Wars has been defined by rivalries and conflict. These enmities and threats bring the characters to life, and now, you can bring some of these rivalries into your games of Star Wars: The Card Game with Scrap Metal, the next Force Pack in the Opposition cycle. Like the other Force Packs of the cycle, Scrap Metal comes with ten new objective sets (two copies each of five distinct sets), each challenging the way you view the battles between the factions of Star Wars: The Card Game. Here, you’ll find a host of new versions of iconic characters, including Jabba the Hutt, C-3PO, R2-D2, and Jek Porkins. With plenty of new fate cards to bring new tension to every edge battle, the rivalries that exist between factions are about to become more explosive and dangerous than ever before!
Key Selling Points
• The fourth Force Pack in the Opposition cycle for Star Wars™: The Card Game
• New cards enhance the rivalries between specific factions
• New fate cards add tension to every edge battle
• Play as iconic characters such as Jabba the Hutt, C-3PO, and R2-D2
• Includes ten new objective sets (two copies each of five distinct sets).