Like other Adventure Packs for Runebound, The Mountains Rise offers new cards that can be incorporated into any existing scenario to dramatically change the flavor and feel. Fifteen new adventure cards (five per deck) introduce new enemies, events, and quests while twenty new asset cards and ten new skill cards give you dozens of new ways to customize your hero. Many of these new assets come with new combat tokens, some of which introduce new combat symbols to the game— ensuring that your Runebound battles will never be the same. Finally, you’ll gain an entirely new hero—Nanok of the Blade, a warrior who eschews armor in favor of the pure thrill of battle.
Key Selling Points
• A new Adventure Pack for Runebound
• Five new adventure cards for each archetype can be integrated into any scenario
• Twenty new asset cards offer new weapons, armor, and equipment to be sold in Terrinoth’s cities
• Ten new skills give you plenty of additional ways to customize your heroes
• Offers a new hero—Nanok of the Blade—who gives you an entirely new way to experience the game