The Mûmakil is the first Adventure Pack in the Haradrim cycle for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game. As it opens the Haradrim cycle, its scenario establishes our heroes’ plight and their ambitions. Stranded in hostile territory, far from home, they must embark upon a long and perilous journey. Meanwhile, a new hero and three copies each of nine different player cards introduce the cycle’s focus on new partnerships. Powerful events encourage you to build your fellowship around paired Traits, while you’ll also gain an opportunity to make allies with some of the Haradrim, themselves.
Key Selling Points
• The first Adventure Pack in the Haradrim cycle for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game
• Begins an epic tale of the heroes’ long and perilous homeward journey through enemy territory
• Challenges the heroes to snare Oliphaunts to use as mounts on their journey
• Introduces a new Leadership hero and three copies each of nine different player cards
• Player cards promote a new focus on unlikely alliances and paired Traits