The 1/12 Scale Hulkbuster is a 75% die-cast metal, fully articulated figurine with articulated systems and mechanisms throughout its suit. At approximately 11 inches tall, the armor features over 60 points of articulation, and LED lights in various parts of the suit, including eyes, chest Arc Reactor, palms, back, knees, calves, and soles.
A spring-loaded mechanical chest reveals the Iron Man Mark 43 base armor which features its own LED lighted eyes and chest Arc Reactor.
Extendable joints throughout the figure enable extensive posability and play-ability.
The main suit featured in Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, the Hulkbuster armor can be deployed from orbit, forming a protective shell around the Mark 43.
• 75% die-cast metal exterior
• LED lighted eyes, chest Arc Reactor, palms, back, knees, calves, and soles
• Over 60 points of articulation
• Iron Man Mark 43 bust with LED lighted eyes, and chest Arc Reactor
• Showroom quality gloss and matte metallic paints with protective coating
• Developed based on computer 3D model from Avengers: Age of Ultron movie
• Approx. figure height: 11 in / 28 cm
• Articulated systems and mechanisms on suit
• Spring-loaded mechanical chest
• Die-cast metal torso, legs, and arms
• Extendable joints at shoulders, elbows, waist, thighs, knees, and ankles
• 1 die-cast metal Hulkbusterfigure
• 1 pair of articulated hands (on figure)
1,500 pieces worldwide