The galaxy continues to grow with Cosmic Eons, the sixth expansion for the beloved board game Cosmic Encounter. Cosmic Eons features a Hidden Alliances in which players decide their alliances secretly and reveal them simultaneously, adding suspense, bluffing and possibly even backstabbing to the Alliance Phase. Thirty new aliens enter the game, including several who begin the game with essence cards that enable players to help, fine, traumatize, and even give bad dreams to their opponents.
Key Selling Points
• An expansion for the classic game Cosmic Encounter
• Designed by original Cosmic Encounter creators Bill Eberle, Peter Olotka, and Greg Olotka
• Thirty new playable aliens join the game
• New Hidden Alliances variant adds suspense and opportunities for bluffing
• Essence Cards enable some aliens to hamper or enhance others’ abilities