They spent their whole lives in service to their gods of Asgard. They died an honourable death and have earned their place in the halls of
Valhalla. But when they knocked on the heavenly gates to receive their final reward, no one answered. Odin has turned his back on his
people. And it’s your fault.
In Valhalla Hills, you are Leko, youngest son of Odin, exiled to Midgard by your father for failing to meet his expectations. More interested
in building villages than pillaging them, you now find yourself far from home with a disgruntled band of recently-deceased muscle heads.
There’s only one thing for it – you’ll have to guide your newfound companions to heavenly glory the only way you know how.
Now, you must lead your band of outcast Viking warriors through the mountain region of Valhalla Hills, where a magical portal awaits to
take to your rightful place in the realm of the gods. But the journey is a hazardous one, and the Vikings will need to do one thing first…
Reach the portal at the top of each mountain, and shout your battle cry loud enough for the gods to hear. If they will not give your people
the reward you all deserve, then by your axe, you will take it from them.
- Prepare yourself for randomly generated levels with various challenges.
- Build and manage a thriving Viking settlement with over 35 buildings.
- Conquer massive mountainside landscapes and face dangerous foes like Ice Giants, Lava Crawler or Mummies.
- Play on snow-covered slopes, barren sand dunes, fiery volcanos or in gloomy caves.
- The console versions include the DLCs Sand of The Damned and Fire Mountains, as well as a new exclusive map type – The Dwarf
- Randomly generated maps, day and night cycles and a well-balanced economic system provide endless challenges and variety.